
Christmas was a bit strange this year without Dan but it was busy. We went to Gaynel's for Christmas Eve, then to Katie's for Christmas breakfast, then to Floyd & Jan's for Christmas Lunch, then to the movies to see "Bedtime Stories". Whew, so much food and go go go! It was nice to have a few days off after it was all over.
So now on to a New Year! I'm sure I am baby sitting New Year's Eve. New Years day Mom is having all of us over for Hot Pastrami Sandwiches, YUM! Should be nice and relaxing. Not too much of anything else is going on. I am getting a lot of time in reading and praying about my favorite subject "Jesus".
I wonder what the new year will hold for all of us. Looking forward to Dan coming home in April and vacation time with Jeremy and April in the June and possibly a vaction somewhere outside the U.S. in August. All I do know for sure is today is good and that is Good!
1 comment:
i love your pic
Post a Comment