Monday, December 8, 2008

OK - It's Official! He's leaving tomorrow!.


Dan just got his orders and is shipping out tomorrow around noon. CAN I CHANGE MY MIND? Knowing I can get to him anytime I want has been nice but I expect that I won't be able to talk for a week or so. Everything is ready here the fires are burning everything seems to be in place but there is just one - someone missing - that throw is all off in the heart. I didn't expect to be so emotional.


Well, to take my mind off him leaving, Katie came over and said we are starting an exercise program and changing our diet. Boy do I need help! Need to look smashingly attractive when my man comes back in 120 days or in April, that should motivate me!


But for now I'm sad as I just heard the news.

No comments: