Sunday, December 14, 2008

Settling In

Dan has been able to call fairly regular. I was suprise to learn that there are no bathrooms in his tent and that they have outhouses. It is getting chili there and I would hate having to get out of bed at the wee hours of the night. I would suffer through the night rather than get up out of my warm bed to and go outside.

We are all doing better and geting back into our routines. Dan has met a guy who lets him use his laptop to send emails so Dan doesn't have to wait in line to use a computer. As far as his job we still don't know much but I did get an email that said his position will be an electrical inspector for Iraq. I haven't been able to ask questions yet so I don't know what that means. From a quick glance it seems he would be traveling to various basis. I hope when he meant Iraq he meant Bagdad which would mean he remains at one base. But that is all I know for now.

No comments: