Monday, January 12, 2009

Adri's 17th Birthday - Click here for Photos


Sunday was Adri's 17th Birthday. Can you imagine one more year and she will be considered an adult. I am glad that she has not pushed to get her drivers license as driving in the country with the ice and deer can be very hazardous and costly.

This is our customary family dinner. Adri selected Enchilada's (no sup rise)! Rice and beans. Nana made her a vanilla cake with fresh strawberries on top with whipped cream, it was scrumptcious. Next Saturday Adri has invited 12 friends over, guys and gals. I have already started praying!!! It will be nice and she will have a lot of fun.

Last week was the deadline at Tri-Rivers Tech. School for Adri to decide her career choice of studies for the next two years, she agreed to do culinary arts. I believe this is a good choice for her and I hope she will learn to love to cook.

No comments: